All versionsSee all
ID Registry Cleaner is a utility program that detects incomplete or incorrect references in your Windows Registry, mainly due to improper or corrupt installation or removal of programs. It scans your Windows Registry to search for errors and provides methods to optimize its performance.
- Scans Windows Registry quickly
- Cleans the misplaced and unsolicited items
- Detects improperly installed programs
- Increases performance and speed of your system
- Makes backups of Windows Registry files
- Scans your computer for incorrect shortcuts, or shortcuts to programs you have already uninstalled. It detects shortcuts that lead to improper files and those that don't have an application to back them up.
- Scans Registry to identify causes that lead to Windows brake-downs. It detects all programs that don't run at optimal parameters and that may cause your system to crash.
- Detects programs that have been improperly installed. Misplaced files as well as corrupted folders can cause serious damage to a program's installation process.
- Cleans and maintains optimal parameters for Windows Registry, getting rid of junk-files and erasing invalid references. It increases the level of performance of your Windows Registry and improves the stability of your system.
- ID Registry Cleaner cleans obsolete start menu items, checks your shell extension and searches for corrupt files and extensions to your sound manager. It also allows you to manage the BHO/ Toolbar/ Extensions and set your own personal preferences.
- Manages Startup programs by handling or deleting those that no longer have a program to be sustained and allows you to choose the ones you wish to keep.
- Cleans up Internet Explorer activity and protects your site-access privacy. Your Internet actions cannot be viewed by other users of your computer.- Allows you to restore items that have been cleaned up or removed with ID Registry Cleaner